Hello List:  Some of you may know, but for those who don't, Tapin Radio has
updated and am just not making any sense as to  how to search for a station!
What I am trying to do is to search to see if a particular station has
updated their link (the station in question is WHFC (the current link no
longer works) I wrote to Tapin Radio, but not sure that I provided them with
the correct info.  So I am trying to figure out how you go about finding if
Tapin has updated a station's link, but am making absolutely no sense out of
how it works with the latest version of Tapin!  Does anyone on here have any
idea as to how I go about doing what I am trying to do?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Kaufman

Denton, MD. U.S.A.