Ladies and gentlemen,

I am seriously considering terminating the pc audio list.
There is very little traffic on the list but a lot of
spam. Also, with the advent of DMARC I have no idea who
is or is not receiving list messages.

I could take the list to Google Groups or some other
commercial e-mailing list if there is enough interest,
or, maybe some one else would be interested taking on
administration duties of the list. There is a cost for
the domain name and web space.

Jonathan Mosen started the list almost twenty years ago
and it might have out lived it's usefulness.

Comments are welcome. Best to contact me directly.

t...@pc-audio.org

Thank you,

Tom Dimeo