On 11/18/2017 12:22 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
VLC Media Player has no problems with this.

On 11/18/2017 12:08 PM, Georges Zaynoun wrote:
I wonder which player can play this type of file properly?
I try to open this link:
http://stream.lebanese-forces.com/live/RLL/playlist.m3u8
from outside Windows Media Player it says it might be able to open it but it doesn't, but from inside it WMP can play a minute or so then stops and I have to ctrl+u again and enter to play it, VLC and WinAMP didn't play it, help please.

--

"For the gardener nothing is more handier than bulbs, I mean the one's you put in