The choice is yours but personally I wouldn't touch the PL660, I wouldn't buy the PL880, I'd go for the bigger S-8800.

On 11/26/2017 10:33 PM, Rich De Steno wrote:
Amazon and other web sites are selling the Tecsun PL-880 for a cent or two under $160.

  Here is the Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/Tecsun-PL880-Conversion-Shortwave-Reception/dp/B00GJ51NVA

Rich De Steno