On 13/02/14 01:40 PM, Diana Orrick wrote:
The Alert lists a T patch for the issue in the interim,
has anyone had any issues with installation of the T patch for SPARC, Solaris 10
T-patch T150400-09 ?

We have systems at 150400-05 and major production systems at 150400-06
(since patch updates in Dec 2013.)

Not sure we should ride out until Feb 18 patch release.

Feedback welcome...

I have one fairly large server running with 150400-06 right now and have
seen a problem with scsi based I/O. Had to reboot it 12 days ago. It has
a pile of fibre mounted ZPools on some HP EVA storage as well as twelve
internal disks in a raidz2-0 pool.  Everything seems to be running well
except for a problem with scsi attached tape backup libraries.

I have another prod server, smaller item, running 150400-07 and I have
seen no problems.

Not sure this helps or not.

Dennis