Seems as if a new server is involved during patch downloads, which PCA doesn't know about. I have now added the new SSL certificates to the development verson of PCA:

  http://www.par.univie.ac.at/solaris/pca/develop/pca

Unfortunately I do not have a MOS account anymore, so I cannot do any patch download tests myself. Could somebody please try the development version of PCA and tell me if patch downloads work again?

If it doesn't work, please post debug output of the attempt to the list.

It would also be great if somebody could check whether these documents were updated recently (I can't even look at those without a MOS account):

- Solaris 10 patch access
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=1006630.1&h=Y

- Patch download automation for Sun products using wget
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=1199543.1&h=Y

Best,
Martin.