A year ago Solaris 10 went on Extended Support (1/31/18). If you had an active support contract, you could still get patches available prior to 2018 (Sustaining Support), but nothing later unless you had the extra Extended uplift added to your support contract. 10% last year, 20% next two years, then essentially no more patches.
PCA pretty much stopped working then.

https://blogs.oracle.com/solaris/oracle-solaris-10-support-explained