Title: Captain Hurst Bowl Summary

Saturday, October 15

Great racing today on Lake Mascoma! We started the day in a light northwesterly that ended up dissipating completely around 2:00 pm. After abandoning race 4B because of drifting conditions we were greeted with a southerly around 5-7 knots. 8 races for C and 6 races for A and B were sailed, using all W4 courses. Thank you to Hunter Johnstone, Abigail Rohman, Madi Gamble, Kelsey Wheeler, Bernie Roesler, John Brady and Dartmouth sailors for race committee and help on the water.

Top 5

Visit http://scores.collegesailing.org/f16/captain-hurst-bowl/ for full results.

1MIT Engineers17272872
2Yale Bulldogs29353296
3Dartmouth Big Green402055115
4Bowdoin Polar Bears312173125
5Boston College Eagles633257152
This message sent by Techscore on behalf of Ali Blumenthal.