Title: Thompson Trophy Summary

Saturday, April 15

What a great day to be on the Thames River. The Breeze was WSW 8-10knts for most of the day. It went SW and picked up to 10-14knts for about 2 hrs and then slowly started to clock to the right to Finish at WSW 6-8knts. It was a Team effort with Conn providing RC, motorboats and our New Full colored Sails and CGA providing 2 fleets of sailboats, motorboats and their building to rotate from. Thanks to the Camel Undergrads that ran the RC and managed Teach Score. Thanks to John Moulthorp for judging today.

Redress Hearing - We will have a Redress Hearing on Sunday at 10;15. A few Teams are requesting Redress for the Races that they Sailing FJ #17.

Sunday Report time 10:00am, First Race 10:45

Top 5

Visit http://scores.collegesailing.org/s17/thompson/ for full results.

#TeamABCTOT
1Yale Bulldogs345750141
2Charleston Cougars526438154
3MIT Engineers717043184
4Connecticut College Camels675882207
5Stanford Cardinal458776208
This message sent by Techscore on behalf of Jeff Bresnahan.