Kylie:   We sailed in all of them except team race women.
thanks
Andy JohnsonHawaii

    On Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:04 PM, Kylie Sullivan via PCCSC
<pccsc@lists.collegesailing.org> wrote:

 Hello PCCSC Teams,
Attached is the membership report that will be submitted to ICSA next week.
Please review by 4pm on Tuesday, February 13th, and let me know if your team
sailed in any of the following disciplines in the past 4 seasons (F17, S17,
F16, S16) that I missed in the report.

2 Division Coed2 Division WomenTeam Race CoedTeam Race WomenSinglehanded
MenSinglehanded WomenMatch Racing

Also, I have been working on PCC website updates, so please check on your
team's page and send me any corrections/updates that you would like made.
Thank you!
Kylie SullivanPCCSC Executive AssistantUCLA Sailing ('17)