Congratulations to the women's teams that attended the Conference
Championship this past weekend and thank you so much to Hawaii for hosting.
Below we are acknowledging the teams that will be advancing to the women's
fleet racing national championship.

   - Advancing to the Women's National Semi-Finals:  Stanford and Hawaii
   - Please be reminded that additional teams may be selected to advance to
   the Women's Semi-Final Nationals via selection committee to be announced on
   Tuesday, May 3.  The two above teams are guaranteed berths as automatic
   qualifiers.

We also have the pleasure of announcing the PCCSC All-Conference Women's
Skippers and Woman's Division Skipper of the Year. I would like to thank
the committee for vetting the 2021-2022 results.  The criteria for how
competitors make the list of consideration and how they are then ranked is
available in the PCCSC Standing Rules
<https://pccsc.collegesailing.org/pccsc-documents/standing-rules>.
Congratulations to all of these sailors on an outstanding season!

*2021-2022 PCCSC All-Conference Skippers for the Women's Division*

   - Vivian Bonsager ('25) - University of Hawaii
   - Molly Coghlin ('25) - University of California at Santa Barbara
   - Kingsley Ehrich ('23) - University of California at Berkeley
   - Hannah Freeman ('24) - Stanford University
   - Stephanie Houck ('22) - Stanford University
   - Hayden Lahr ('22) - University of Hawaii
   - Michelle Lahrkamp ('23) - Stanford University
   - Berta Puig ('24) - Stanford University
   - Mariana Shand ('24) - University of California at Los Angeles
   - Mercy Tangredi ('25) - University of Hawaii

*2022 PCCSC Skipper of the Year is Michelle Lahrkamp, a junior from
Stanford.*

Congratulations on a great season to all of our teams. Good luck to all the
teams sailing at the Anteater Open this coming weekend!

Brad Schaupeter
*PCCSC Commissioner*
Email: pccsccommissio...@collegesailing.org
Phone: (310) 850-5213