Dear Julien, all,

I am also unaware of any IPR associated with the H-PCE I-D.

Br, Dan.

-----Original Message-----
From: julien.meu...@orange.com [mailto:julien.meu...@orange.com]
Sent: 08 June 2012 15:42
To: Daniel King; Adrian Farrel; Quintin Zhao; Fatai Zhang
Cc: pce@ietf.org
Subject: IPR Check on draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-fwk

Dear co-authors of the aforementioned I-D,

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-fwk?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)

A response from each of you is expected.

Regards,

JP & Julien

confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses,
exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par
erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les
pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete
altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed,
used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages
that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.