Working Group,

I support the adaoption of this document since it addresses a real
problem and provide a very good starting point for solving this problem.

The document is not entirely clear when it comes to defining "GMPLS
LSP", I assume that a GMPLS LSP includes LSPs whith one of the
switching types listed in the IANA registry:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/gmpls-sig-parameters/gmpls-sig-parameters.xhtml#gmpls-sig-parameters-3
/Loa

On 2014-03-04 11:51, JP Vasseur (jvasseur) wrote:
Dear WG,

As discussed during the PCE WG meeting today where we had some support for
adopting draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt
as a PCE WG.

Would you be in favor/opposed (and why if you want to justify) of adopting
draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt as a WG document ?

Thanks.

JP and Julien.

Loa Andersson                        email: l...@mail01.huawei.com
Senior MPLS Expert                          l...@pi.nu
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64