Hi all,

The preliminary agenda for the IETF in Seoul tentatively schedules the PCE session on Wednesday, November 16, at 1:30pm. Should you intend to present something during our face-to-face time, please send a request to the chairs and secretary by Friday, October 28, including:
- the associated I-D(s),
- the requested duration,
- the expected presenter,
- the rationale for requesting some face-to-face time as opposed to discussing using the PCE mailing list.

We will also hold a joint session on Yang work together with the CCAMP, TEAS and MPLS WGs. It appears as "CCAMP" and is currently scheduled on Monday, November 14, at 3:50pm.

Jon, JP & Julien

P.S.: If your WG I-D does not need a slot this time, please feel free to share its status on the mailing.

Pce mailing list