Thanks, JP, for initiating this work and for your huge contribution to it!
Very best wishes for your new projects.  Hope to see you again soon!

Cheers
Jon

From: JP Vasseur (jvasseur) [mailto:jvass...@cisco.com]
Sent: 22 August 2017 15:30
To: pce@ietf.org; Julien Meuric <julien.meu...@orange.com>; Jonathan Hardwick
<jonathan.hardw...@metaswitch.com>; Deborah A Brungard <db3...@att.com>; Adrian
Farrel <adr...@olddog.co.uk>; d.k...@lancaster.ac.uk; Dhruv Dhody
<dhruv.dh...@huawei.com>
Subject: Best Wishes for the future of PCE WG !

Dear WG,

Almost 12 years since we started the PCE WG ! More than 30 RFCs, many
re-charterings, closely working with several other WGs (MPLS, CCAMP, OSPF,
ISIS, …) and of course many implementations and deployments in the field
applying the PCE architecture to several areas !

As you might have noticed I have been fairly silent for the past two years,
driving several quite hectic projects related to Machine Learning for the
network (Security, Wireless, IoT, …) not involving too much of standardization
work (yet). As discussed a few times, the PCE may also play a great role in
ML/AI for central global optimization :-)

As agreed with our AD Deborah I have completed a transition phase, and it is a
great time for me to step down as PCE co-chair.

I would like to warmly thank my friend Adrian whom I started the PCE WG with in
2005 and many years of close collaboration, Julien Meuric who has been a
terrific co-chair, and Jonathan who stepped up as new co-chair at light speed,
not forgetting Dan for years as secretary and now Dhruv.

See you all soon !

Cheers,

JP.