Hi Ben,

[[Dhruv Dhody]] This is as per the earlier published RFC. This section has not
changed in the bis document.
Including a requirement section was quite usual in the PCEP RFCs published
earlier, I know that in the recent times this is discouraged.

In the case of bis document, there is some value in keeping the spirit and
order of the original RFC, so that a clear comparison with the
to-be-obsolute-RFC is possible.
Do you agree, if not I can move as suggested.

Thanks!
Dhruv