Hi WG,

We have made an update to the Protection Association Type I-D [1]. The changes
are -

- Section on session termination handling
- Better Alignment to the generic association WG draft
- Clarification added for 'LSPs in this association group, must belong to the
same TE tunnel'

See Diff [2].

===

Hi Chairs,

This was the first association-type draft that was submitted and first
presented during IETF 90 along with the base association draft [3]. There are
known implementation of this association-type as well. Now that we have
stabilized the base association draft, as well as adopted some
association-types - diversity and policy. I feel we should also adopt this
draft.

Would you consider calling WG adoption call on this draft?

Thanks!
Dhruv

[1]
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ananthakrishnan-pce-stateful-path-protection-04