Hi PCE,

This is mainly a keep-alive revision with a little housekeeping (it's amazing
how much of the referenced work has been published as RFCs in the last few
months).

Chatting with Dhruv and our recollection is that there was general support for
this work (specifically for a PCE to be able to tell a headend what traffic to
put on an LSP or SR path).

Since we have implementations "in the pipe", now would be a really good time for
the WG to think about adopting the work. Over to the chairs for a
decision/action.

Thanks,
Adrian