Hi Cyril,

Thanks for engaging, please see inline [[Dhruv Dhody2]]

Working Copy:
Diff:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-05.txt&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-06.txt
Txt:
https://github.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/blob/master/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-06.txt

Dhruv Dhody
Lead Architect
Network Business Line
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560066
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 Ext 71583 II Email:
dhruv.dh...@huawei.com<mailto:dhruv.dh...@huawei.com>
[Huawei-small]
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by