-----邮件原件-----
发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
发送时间: 2018年8月17日 15:14
收件人: Helia Pouyllau <helia.pouyl...@alcatel-lucent.com>; Zhenghaomian
(Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept)
<zhenghaom...@huawei.com>; Zhangxian (Xian) <zhang.x...@huawei.com>; Helia
Poullyau <helia.pouyl...@alcatel-lucent.com>; Julien Meuric
<julien.meu...@orange-ftgroup.com>; Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical
&Microwave Technology Research Dept) <zhenghaom...@huawei.com>; Remi Theillaud
<remi.theill...@marben-products.com>
主题: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Haomian Zheng and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors
Revision:       04
Title:          Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication
Protocol for Enhanced Errors and Notifications
Document date:  2018-08-17
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04

Abstract:
   This document defines new error and notification TLVs for the PCE
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440].  It identifies the possible
   PCEP behaviors in case of error or notification.  Thus, this draft
   defines types of errors and how they are disclosed to other PCEs in
   order to support predefined PCEP behaviors.

The IETF Secretariat