发件人: Julien Meuric [mailto:julien.meu...@orange.com]
发送时间: 2018年9月7日 0:01
收件人: draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensi...@ietf.org
抄送: pce@ietf.org
主题: IPR Check on draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions

Dear authors of draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions,

Could you please send an email to the PCE mailing list saying whether you are
aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions and, if
so, if it has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules? (See RFCs 3979,
4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details.) If you are not aware of any IPR that
applies, please reply saying "I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this
draft".

A reply is required from each of you before we can proceed with publication
request.

Thanks,

Jon & Julien