Thanks Jon for this update.
All my previous comments are handled.

I was preparing the shepherd report, could you update these -

(1) IDnits -
https://www.ietf.org/tools/idnits?url=https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-13.txt
 needs an update in references.
  == Outdated reference: A later version (-19) exists of
     draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-16

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-23) exists of
     draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-20

(2) Could you re-evaluate the internet drafts that are listed as normative
references? In my view they are informative in nature.

Thanks!
Dhruv