I support the adoption and willing to work on it.

The Function Code section is not well specified and should refer to
draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-network-programming that has requested new IANA
sub-registry "SRv6 Endpoint Behaviors”.
In general it is unclear why do we need them and what does “maintainability”
mean in that context.

Cheers,
Jeff