Hi,

It is the job of ingress router to impose the SID(label) stack that would
include one or more pairs of ELI/EL. This is always a subject to MSD
limitations (per platform/per LC if applicable).
The draft is not discussing implications of these limitations , which I find
rather unfortunate.

Regards,
Jeff