Hi, Acee
Thanks for valuable comments, see reply inline below.

发件人: Lsr [mailto:lsr-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Acee Lindem (acee)
发送时间: 2021年7月22日 23:11
收件人: Acee Lindem (acee) <acee=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>; l...@ietf.org
抄送: draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-supp...@ietf.org
主题: Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call for IGP extension for PCEP security capability
support in the PCE discovery - draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-05

Speaking as a WG member, I support publication.

I only have one functional comment and that is on Appendix A. Note that a
key-chain or key-id would be useful for MD5 as well as TLS and TCP-AO. I’m not
suggesting that you add MD5 since it is historic but support of MD5 as
specified in RFC 5440 would require configuration of the same key or key-chain
on the PCC and PCE server.
[Qin]: Good comment, I think we can add one statement at the end of the
paragraph to say:
“
Irrespective of which security capability support is selected, the same key or
key-chain on the PCC and PCE server should be configured.
”

I also have some editorial comments that you can decide whether or not to
apply. Of note are that I don’t think you need to say “looking for connecting
with a” and can simply say “looking for a”. Also, once this document is
published the capability bits and sub-TLVs are not longer “new”.

See full set of editorial comments in attached RFC diff.
[Qin]: I agree with the most of comments and will incorporate them in.
One little tweak or fallback is s/ capability flag bit in the PCE-CAP-FLAGS
sub-TLV in IS-IS is set to/ capability flag bit of PCE-CAP-FLAGS sub-TLV in
IS-IS is set to
I think the original text is more clear here, using two ‘in’ is a little bit
verbose in my view.
Thanks,
Acee