Dear WG

I support adoption by PCE WG and would be willing to work on the draft.

I support IFIT PCE extension to carry the IFIT attributes for in-situ IOAM
on path telemetry.  I do agree this would be very useful for operators.

I was looking for a framework draft for IFIT and this is what I found.

I think a framework draft for IFIT solution should be addressed in the
draft in the introduction.

I noticed that there are a number of ifit related drafts across many WGs
with a variety of authors and it appears no common author across all the
documents.

Is there an IFIT framework draft of the overall IFIT architecture and goals?

IFIT is a component of IPPM IOAM but I think it should have its own
framework draft.

I did find this IFIT framework draft which I don’t see as informational
reference in this document.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework/

Of all the IFIT related drafts I do see one adopted.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-sr-policy-ifit/

Kind Regards

Gyan

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 4:59 AM Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com> wrote:

> Hi WG,
>
> This email begins the WG adoption poll for draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-06.
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit/
>
> Should this draft be adopted by the PCE WG? Please state your reasons -
> Why / Why not? What needs to be fixed before or after adoption? Are you
> willing to work on this draft? Review comments should be posted to the list.
>
> Please respond by Monday 11th July 2022.
>
> Please be more vocal during WG polls!
>
> Thanks!
> Dhruv & Julien

<http://www.verizon.com/>