From: DhruvDhody <dhruv.i...@gmail.com>
To: draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verificat...@ietf.org
<draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verificat...@ietf.org>;
Cc: pce@ietf.org <pce@ietf.org>;
Date: 2022年07月23日 02:21
Subject: [Pce] draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verification-04

Hi,

I am not sure why you are claiming that this I-D updates RFC 8664. RFC 8664 did
not include this flag, you are adding a new flag here that does not impact what
is specified in the RFC 8664.
[Ran]:Yes, that's right. RFC 8664 did not include this flag, we add a new flag.
I will update the relevant content. Thanks.

I don't know why you added the term "cloud transport network" in terminology
section, that is actually not used at all in the I-D :)

[Ran]:Oh,I am very sorry, I will delete it.

Also, not sure why it is called "Extended V-Flag" instead of just "V-Flag"?

[Ran]:We use "Extended V- Flag" to reflect that the V-flag isn't in the
previous "SR-ERO subobject" ,we extend it. We will update it in next version.

Remove figure 1, just add a new bit in the Flags field of the SR-ERO object.

You should also add that the V-flag is ignored on receipt at the PCE.

You need to specify the procedure at PCC when the verification fails. We can
add a new error code specific to this case.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Dhruv