From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 6:12 PM
To: Giuseppe Fioccola <giuseppe.fiocc...@huawei.com>; Hang Yuan
<yuanh...@unionpay.com>; Yangpingan <yangpin...@huawei.com>; Liweidong (Poly)
<poly...@huawei.com>; Xuerong Wang <wang...@chinatelecom.cn>; wangxuerong
<wang...@chinatelecom.cn>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-ifit-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-pce-pcep-ifit-01.txt has been successfully
submitted by Giuseppe Fioccola and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-pce-pcep-ifit
Revision:       01
Title:          Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
Extensions to Enable IFIT
Document date:  2022-08-03
Group:          pce
Pages:          23
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-ifit
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-ifit-01

Abstract:
   In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) refers to network OAM data
   plane on-path telemetry techniques, in particular In-situ OAM (IOAM)
   and Alternate Marking.  This document defines PCEP extensions to
   allow a Path Computation Client (PCC) to indicate which IFIT features
   it supports, and a Path Computation Element (PCE) to configure IFIT
   behavior at a PCC for a specific path in the stateful PCE model.  The
   PCEP extensions described in this document are defined for use with
   Segment Routing (SR).  They could be generalized for all path types,
   but that is out of scope of this document.

The IETF Secretariat