to digest that converged view.

Thanks
Andrew

On 2022-09-29, 4:37 AM, "Pce on behalf of julien.meu...@orange.com"
<pce-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of julien.meu...@orange.com> wrote:

    Dear PCE WG,

    Let's follow up on the discussion started during IETF 114 about
    draft-koldychev-pce-operational [1]. The I-D currently tackles different
    issues about PCEP, some of them being informational, some other updating
    existing PCEP specifications. Among the options we discussed to proceed
    with this work, 2 remain:
    1. Keep a single draft, but clearly separate the two types of content;
    2. Break it up into 2 drafts.

    We'd like to hear the WG's opinion whether you prefer:
    a- a single standard track I-D, with both content types sharing fate
    until publication?
    b- a clarification I-D on informational track + an I-D updating PCEP on
    standard track (possibly progressing at different paces)?

    Please share your feedback using the PCE mailing list.

    Thanks,

    Dhruv & Julien

    [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koldychev-pce-operational/