Hi Carlos,

Thanks for your review!

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 7:38 PM Carlos Pignataro via Datatracker <
nore...@ietf.org> wrote:

> Reviewer: Carlos Pignataro
> Review result: Ready with Nits
>
> This document defines a mechanism (flags and sub-TLV) to advertise via the
> PCE
> Protocol security required within the IGP being used.
>
> This is a very well written, clear, and sensible document. In my opinion,
> it is
> Ready.
>
> Flagging some potential nits:
>
> Abstract:
> Old:
>    capability.  Further, this document updates RFC 8231, and RFC 8306.
> New:
>    capability.  Further, this document updates RFC 8231 and RFC 8306.

Updated!

> Question:
> The header and Section 4 say this updates RFCs 5088 and 5089; however,
> that is not mentioned in the Abstract.

It is! See

      In addition, this
      document updates RFC 5088 and RFC 5089 to allow advertisement of a Key
      ID or Key Chain Name Sub-TLV to support TCP-AO security capability.
      Further, this document updates RFC 8231 and RFC 8306.

> Old:
>    The YANG model for PCEP [I-D.ietf-pce-pcep-yang] supports PCEP
>    security parameters (key, key chain and TLS).
> New:
>    The YANG model for PCEP [I-D.ietf-pce-pcep-yang] supports PCEP
>    security parameters (key, key chain, and TLS).

Updated!

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-13

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-pce-discovery-security-support-13

Thanks,
Dhruv