From: Pce [mailto:pce-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Mrinmoy Das
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2022 6:56 PM
To: Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.i...@gmail.com>
Cc: pce@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Pce] Clarification regarding SID and NAI validation of SRv6-ERO

Thanks Dhruv for the confirmation. Waiting for the new error value to be
published.

Thanks & Regards,
Mrinmoy

On Sat, Sep 24, 2022 at 9:45 AM Dhruv Dhody
<dhruv.i...@gmail.com<mailto:dhruv.i...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Mrinmoy,

I think the error for SRv6-ERO should be added, especially since we have a
similar error check in RFC8664 as well. I request authors to recheck for other
error codes as well.

Thanks!
Dhruv

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 4:24 PM Mrinmoy Das