I have read the draft and support publication of the PCE SRv6 extension.

I don’t see anything SRv6 compression related which uses the same endpoint
behavior semantics from RFC 8986 SRv6 PGM but with new endpoint flavors for
C-SID Next SID (Cisco uSID) and Replace SID (Huawei GSID).

Also the related caveat that with SRv6 uSID as compare GSID the SRH is not
present for less than 5 uSID hops loose or strict steering which can be
accomplished with underlay ISIS SR Algo advertisement as L2 EVPN and L3 VPN
service label is encoded into the FUNC field so so does not require PCE or
SR policy to instantiate.  With SRv6 uSID  stateful PCE and SR policy would
come into play for greater than 5 uSID uN shift-forward hops of steering.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-srh-compression/

Thanks

Gyan

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 12:38 PM <julien.meu...@orange.com> wrote:

> Dear PCE WG,
>
> This message starts a 2-week WG last call on
> draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-15 [1]. Please, be express any
> comments you have about this document using the PCE mailing list.
>
> This WGLC will end on Tuesday 28th February 2023.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julien
>
> --
> [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-ipv6/