发件人: forwardingalgori...@ietf.org [mailto:forwardingalgori...@ietf.org]
代表 internet-dra...@ietf.org
发送时间: 2023年11月15日 16:54
收件人: i-d-annou...@ietf.org
抄送: pce@ietf.org
主题: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-28.txt

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-28.txt is now
available. It is a work item of the Path Computation Element (PCE) WG of the
IETF.

   Title:   Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
Extensions for Native IP Networks
   Authors: Aijun Wang
            Boris Khasanov
            Sheng Fang
            Ren Tan
            Chun Zhu
   Name:    draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-28.txt
   Pages:   33
   Dates:   2023-11-15

Abstract:

   This document defines the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extension for Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)
   based applications in Native IP networks.  It describes the key
   information that is transferred between Path Computation Element
   (PCE) and Path Computation Clients (PCC) to accomplish the End to End
   (E2E) traffic assurance in the Native IP network under PCE as a
   central controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-i
p-28

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-nati
ve-ip-28

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts