Hi,

I’m not aware about any IPR related to this document

From: Andrew Stone (Nokia) <andrew.st...@nokia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 6:56 PM
To: pce@ietf.org; pce-cha...@ietf.org; Cheng Li <c...@huawei.com>; zhenghaomian
<zhenghaom...@huawei.com>; slitkows.i...@gmail.com
Subject: IPR poll for draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-optional

Hi Authors,

In preparation for WGLC on this draft, we'd like all authors and contributors
to confirm on the list that they are in compliance with IETF IPR rules.

Please respond (copying the mailing list) to say one of:

- I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft that should be disclosed
in accordance with IETF IPR rules.

- I am aware of the IPR applicable to this draft, and it has already been
disclosed to the IETF.

- I am aware of IPR applicable to this draft, but that has not yet been
disclosed to the IETF. I will work to ensure that it will be disclosed in a
timely manner.

Thanks,

Andrew