I agree with Rolf. I have no desire to join social media. In fact, I have
considered developing my own antisocial media. I would call it
"GetOutofmyFacebook".

Grins,
Christopher

--
D. Christopher Rogers

Affiliate, Invertebrate Zoology, Biodiversity Institute, The University of
Kansas
http://invertebratezoology.biodiversity.ku.edu/

Associate Editor, Journal of Crustacean Biology
http://www.thecrustaceansociety.org/

Southwest Association of Freshwater Invertebrate Taxonomists
SAFIT.ORG<http://safit.org/>