---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BioBlitz 2014 <bioblitz2...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Subject: BioBlitz 2014 Scientist registration is now open!!
To: Michelle O'Herron <bioblitz2...@gmail.com>
Cc: Michelle O'Herron <moher...@parksconservancy.org>, Alison Forrestel <
alison_forres...@nps.gov>, "Caplan, Nancy" <nancy_cap...@nps.gov>,
cwork...@ngs.org

Dear Colleague,

Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2014 NGS/NPS BioBlitz
in the Golden Gate National Parks! We are excited to have your help in
documenting the Parks’ biodiversity on March 28-29th, and in sharing your
knowledge about, and enthusiasm for, nature with the public.

*Registration for the 2014 BioBlitz is now open*!

Please register at http://ggnpc.convio.net/bioblitz-scientist as soon as
possible to ensure your preferred inventory locations are still available
and so that we can best match you with specific field sites and inventory
programs. We will be in touch with you again in the coming weeks to confirm
your participation and inventory details.

If you have colleagues interested in participating, please share the
registration link or have them contact one of us for further details.

We thank you greatly and we look forward to working with you in the Golden
Gate National Parks this March! Please contact us if you have any
questions.

With best wishes,

Alison Forrestel, PhD
Golden Gate National Parks
alison_forres...@nps.gov
(415) 289-1837

Michelle O’Herron
Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
moher...@parksconservancy.org
(415) 561-3526

Catherine Workman, PhD
National Geographic Society
cwork...@ngs.org
(202) 857-7106

Lizzy Edson
BioBlitz Science Intern
(415-289-1848)

Contact info:

Kipling W. Will
Associate Professor/Insect Systematist
Director, Essig Museum of Entomology

send specimens to:
Essig Museum of Entomology
1101 Valley Life Sciences Building, #4780
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-4780

letter mail to:
130 Mulford Hall
ESPM Dept.- Organisms & Environment Div.
University of California
Berkeley, California 94720

fax 510-643-5438