Hi Everyone

We are a little late in dealing with this but it is time to elect our
president and president-elect for 2015. So far the nominations are:

President: Chris Borkent
President-elect: Martin Hauser

This is slightly different from previous years, as Bob Zuparko dug into the
official rules of the society and discovered that; a) a president can serve
for two years in a row, as long as they are voted for in both years, and b)
that we are supposed to vote for a president-elect each year (assuming one
can be found). The latter will presumably aid in the transition between
years and hopefully get people used to the role before they take it on in
full!

I am wondering if there are any other nominations or volunteers for these
two positions? If there are please send them to me in the next two days (by
midnight Wednesday), after which we will put it to a vote by email.

All my best!

Chris

Dr. Chris Borkent
Postdoctoral Researcher
California State Collection of Arthropods, California Department of Food
and Agriculture
3294 Meadowview Road,
Sacramento, CA 95832, USA

email: chris.bork...@gmail.com