Hi All,

Nominations for the positions of President and President-elect are now
closed and it is time to vote on the nominations as they stand.

I am pleased to announce that Jamie Gergeni has volunteered to be our new
Recording Secretary, and will be tallying the votes for this election.
Thanks so much for volunteering for the position and for taking on this
first duty!

Please send your welcome wishes along with your email vote to Jamie (
jamiegerg...@gmail.com), noting who you are voting for in the following
positions:

*President:*

*President-elect:*
The nominees are: Chris Borkent for president; Martin Hauser for
president-elect

Thanks everyone for taking care of this bit of society business. Hope to
see you all on Thursday at Berkeley!

Cheers

Chris

Dr. Chris Borkent
Postdoctoral Researcher
California State Collection of Arthropods, California Department of Food
and Agriculture
3294 Meadowview Road,
Sacramento, CA 95832, USA

email: chris.bork...@gmail.com