From: pces-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu <pces-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu> on
behalf of Chris Borkent <chris.bork...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 12:08 PM
To: Pacific Coast Entomological Society
Subject: [PCES] Free insect cabinets!!!

Hi All,

Norm Penny wanted me to let you all know that the Cal Acad has 4 insect
cabinets (24 drawers each) available for free. If you are interested please
contact him (npenny...@gmail.com<mailto:npenny...@gmail.com>) to work out the
details!

Cheers

Chris

Dr. Chris Borkent
Postdoctoral Researcher
California State Collection of Arthropods, California Department of Food and
Agriculture
3294 Meadowview Road,
Sacramento, CA 95832, USA

email: chris.bork...@gmail.com<mailto:chris.bork...@gmail.com>