Hi All,

As my final act as 2015 president I will manage the election of a
president-elect for 2017.  Please let me know over next two weeks whether
you would consider running for the position, or if you want to nominate
someone.
I would also like to remind everyone that we are looking for a new
membership secretary, as Vince's term ended in December. If you are
interested in taking this on please contact me or Martin.

Looking forward to seeing you all at tonight's meeting in Berkeley!

Cheers

Chris

--
Dr. Chris Borkent