>
> The elsive (for me) Video Ram... do PC's use Video RAM? I ask because I
cannot ever remember seeing VRAM slots in anything other than Macs.
>
My HP Pentium I could take a VRAM upgrade, but you needed 8 separate chips
and one more controller chip; they weren't mounted on a stick like PCI Mac
VRAM. My HP Pentium II took a VRAM upgrade in the form of a little card,
like a Beige G3 would.


-- 
PCI-PowerMacs is sponsored by <http://lowendmac.com/> and...

 Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com  | Refurbished Drives |
 -- Sonnet & PowerLogix Upgrades - start at $169   |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |

      Support Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/lists/support.html>

PCI-PowerMacs list info: <http://lowendmac.com/lists/pci-powermacs.shtml>
  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

Using a Mac? Free email & more at Applelinks! http://www.applelinks.com

Reply via email to