On Feb 7, 2006, at 3:40 AM, David Angel wrote:

I picked up a 9600 hobby machine. It's my '68 Corvette (The one I couldn't afford until 1980) so to speak. So far I'm taken it to screws and sheet metal and put it back together, dusted, cleaned, with more RAM, two SCSI drives, zip, floppy, cd, etc.

I'd like to add a video card. What's the most awesome one that'll run on 9.2.2? Dual-headed preferable because, well it's just cool.

I have a VooDoo 5 running in my 9600 that is still on OS 9 as there is no support for the VooDoo in X but they run nice in 9.

--
Alan Miller
Underwater Photographer   <°))))<....°.°.°.°.

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal