On 2/24/06, k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 WOW APRIL ! it worked ! wiiiiicked elfmagic I schay !
 thanks - that was really great.

 but still how to configure Eudora to POP gmail ?

On the "settings" tab for enabling POP & forwarding for your gmail
account, there's a link (I forget it's wording off-hand) that takes
you to a page with instructions for configuring different email
programs for use with POPing gmail.

Kurt

thanks Kurt - but I already done that page - and the settings in that manual for eudora 5.1 does not exactly match the settings that my eudora has, it claims to be 5.1 but clearly for PC, and all the illustration are from 6.0, eudora says: Server not responding. But you can see that it gets hold of a different IP almost everytime.

-;(
for the eudora that I have

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal