Hi Daniel,

thanks for the patch! Would it be a problem, if I would land it after the next
pcre release? We focus on fixes now, and this is kind of a new feature.

> * Added defined(__INTEL_COMPILER) to the appropriate conditionals

> * Moved the 64-bit _MSC_VER case up so that this is used in preference on
>    Windows (note that icl does define _MSC_VER on Windows, set to the
>   appropriate SDK version)

+#if defined(_MSC_VER) && _MSC_VER >= 1400

What happens if _MSC_VER < 1400 (btw that is LARGE version number :P) Is there
any 64 bit x86 support before 1400?

-#define SLJIT_CALL __stdcall

Your patch removes __stdcall which I think is necessary. Some x86/32 compilers
use exotic ABIs, and this define helps detecting it. Btw, is the Intel C
compiler works with defining its ABI type?

The other modifications seem ok.

About the sparc: I think you can just add an ifdef around the cache flush
instruction, which is accepted by your compiler. (I hope you tried to compile
it in 32 bit mode, since sparc64 is not yet supported.)

Regards,
Zoltan