Hi,

> We could create a PCRE project on github, thus allowing some other
> people to take management of the whole thing - in this case we could
> move the wiki across very easily and change tahini's redirects.  It
> would also be possible to reflect the svn repository into a github git
> repository which is a step towards being able to change revision control
> systems, but does give you access to some of github's tools.

Personally I don't mind taking the whole project to somewhere else. But we
should choose carefully, there are many project hosting services around the
world. On github there are many projects called pcre, and I am not sure anyone
can tell which one will be real. Another thing is -f option, which can be used
to The git tool is nice in general, but it is possible to destroy a whole
project with -f.

Regards,
Zoltan