Hi,

>> Undefined                    first referenced
>>  symbol                          in file
>> pcre_jit_exec                       pcre_jit_test-pcre_jit_test.o
>> pcre16_jit_exec                     pcre_jit_test-pcre_jit_test.o
>> pcre32_jit_exec                     pcre_jit_test-pcre_jit_test.o
>> ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to
>> .libs/pcre_jit_test

Interesting, It seems it just wants to compile a JIT test program without
compiling anything else. I suspect it wants to link it with the system PCRE.
Something is probably wrong with the build commands.

Setting up a buildbot for JIT is not urgent, I was just curious about your
future plans. Since the compiler on Solaris is not GCC (LLVM), some porting
work is likely needed before the bot could work.

Regards,
Zoltan