Hi Laurent,

thank you very much for spending time on fixing bugs in PCRE! I really
appreciate it.

I also found these issues and fixed them yesterday:
https://tahini.csx.cam.ac.uk/lurker/message/20140326.182344.f2586b5b.en.html

Me neither have hardware, but these changes are clearly needed. The cache
flushes were commented out because of an older QEMU. and the missing macro is
really a bug.

Regards,
Zoltan