This sounds (no pun intended) more like a conflict between the video card and the Extigy than an XP issue. Does ATI or Creative Labs have anything to say about conflicting issues between the two under XP?
Peter Kaulback In the hour of 09:03 PM 2/26/2002 -0500, Ted Mozer spoke this: >Is there a way, in Windows XP Pro, for me to toggle between the two? Is it >(could it be) possible to have both functioning at the same time (output going >to both devices)? Where should I look in Windows XP??? (Yeah, I played >around with the features in the "Control Panel" late last night, but could not >find the toggle I was looking for.....). ============= PCWorks Mailing List ================= Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines & make sure you've followed proper posting procedures, http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com =====================================================
