This doesn't seem to work if you use a hardware firewall (and
IE 5.01).  None of tests results made any sense to me, or I
got things like 'the page cannot be displayed', or a blank
page with a % sign.  Could not 'view the cookie' either.
Another example, the 'funrun' page, none of the links were
even clickable for me.  I also got a lot of javascript
errors.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://OrpheusComputing.com
http://ComputerHardware-ConsumerElectronics.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Kaulback" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 8:13 PM
Subject: PCWorks: IE security flaws


I've come across a security page which demonstrates some
security flaws in
IE harmlessly.  If anyone would like to examine this page
http://osioniusx.com/ and click on the links on the left you
can see some
examples of IE's insecurity.  Good reasons to use other
browsers which are
more secure.

Peter Kaulback
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to