I use CDRW with packet writing, but use a program called WinOnCD (now by
Roxio).  I also use the driver for that program and have not experienced
the change in case as you are with the Adaptec software.  Apparently,
this is just a case of the software handling rather than common to all
packet disks.

Keith Thompson

--
Keith Thompson, Worthington, OH